Barry called me at 11:40 to see if I could reschedule the appointment on Wednesday the 21st to the next day (the 22nd - a Thursday) at 10:45 AM since he had to take someone to the doctor. I guess so...
From Paul Saxberg and Pete: Dear America: You elected George H.W. Bush. We gave you Celine Dion. You elected George W. Bush. We gave you Nickelback. You RE-ELECTED George W. Bush. We gave you Justin Bieber. DO NOT ELECT DONALD TRUMP. You don't want to know what's coming next. Sincerely, Canada.

Gandalf at Applebee's! Gandalf: "Can I get you folks some dessert?" Table: "Thanks, but we'll pa..." Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" Table: "... take one of everything?" Applebee's Employee of the Month is Gandalf!

From Julie: Jay-Z! Jay-Zzzzzzz!

From Paul Saxberg and Pete: Dear America: You elected George H.W. Bush. We gave you Celine Dion. You elected George W. Bush. We gave you Nickelback. You RE-ELECTED George W. Bush. We gave you Justin Bieber. DO NOT ELECT DONALD TRUMP. You don't want to know what's coming next. Sincerely, Canada.

Gandalf at Applebee's! Gandalf: "Can I get you folks some dessert?" Table: "Thanks, but we'll pa..." Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" Table: "... take one of everything?" Applebee's Employee of the Month is Gandalf!

From Julie: Jay-Z! Jay-Zzzzzzz!
